Buying a Business with Murphy Business
We match our clients with the best business for sale by utilizing over one hundred and eighty Murphy Business offices nationally, as well as affiliations with National and International Business Brokerage and Merger & Acquisition associations. These global affiliations give us access to thousands of businesses for sale, many of which are never publicly advertised, giving you the maximum number of candidates when buying a business. All of our professionals have owned or managed a business in the past, which gives us first-hand experience to help pilot clients through the process of how to buy a business.
Why Buy a Business
- The Clearwater/Tampa Bay area is the 13th largest media market in the country and is a destination for over 20 million visitors annually and home to 3.9 million consumers
- Clearwater/Tampa Bay offers the following location benefits: ability to attract qualified skilled employees, international airports and quantity of university programs that help create a skilled workforce
- Clearwater/Tampa Bay was voted the 3rd “Most Economical City to Conduct Business” by RPMG’s 2003 competitive Alternatives Study
- The Clearwater/Tampa Bay market has more than 1.8 million people in the labor force and attracts 185+ new residents each day
- Florida provides a business-friendly environment where only 8.2 percent of the workforce is unionized, compared to the 15.5 percent nationally
How to Buy a Business
Buy a business with confidence. Our proven system and process for clients looking to buy a business provides more than just a successful transaction, but a business acquisition that helps the client achieve their financial and personal goals. Clearwater, Florida Murphy professionals are a full-service business brokerage that will answer all your questions on “How to Buy a Business”.
First, our professionals will thoroughly evaluate your purchase requirements and perform a Business Search. Next, we will present a list of qualified candidates that meet your needs. Our valuation experts will then establish fair market value of any business for sale, to ensure you receive the maximum value for your expenditure. If needed, we can use our banking contacts to assist you in arranging to finance, both traditional and SBA small business loans. Murphy will continue to offer you guidance through closing, the end of the buying process.
Call your Clearwater, Florida (FL) Murphy Business office today for professional expertise in buying a business.